- (1 pack) VBites Beef style pieces
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 large white onion, chopped
- 2 Red potatoes
- 2-3 medium sized carrots
- 6-8 Chestnut mushrooms
- 2 tbsp gravy powder
- 2 sprigs of sage
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a pan and sauté the onions.
- While the onions are cooking, heat up the remaining oil in a separate pan and fry the VBites Beef style pieces on a high heat, carefully sealing each side.
- Once the onions have turned a gold brown, add the mushrooms and cook for a further 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Add the potatoes, carrot, beef style pieces and sage, cover with just enough water to submerge all the vegetables and cook for 20 minutes.
- Once the potato is cooked through, remove the sage and add 2 tbsp of VBites gravy powder.