Cheezly and Pepperoni Style MeltDelicious recipes from The Pioneers of Plant-Based Food
A quick and easy panini recipe, packed with melted VBites Red Cheddar Style Cheezly and spicy Pepperoni Style Slices.
Cheezly and Pepperoni Style Melt
- 1 small panini
- 4-5 slices of VBites Pepperoni style slices
- 50g grated VBites red cheddar style Cheezly
- 2 tsp of vegan pesto
- Fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to gas mark 6 (200c).
- Prick the sweet potatoes with a fork and place on a baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes until soft.
- Grate the Cheezly Mozzarella into a bowl and mix with the Chorizo.
- Carefully open the potatoes with a knife and fill them with the mix.
- Place back in the oven for another 5 minutes, or until the Cheezly has melted.
Serve with salad.
Creamy stuffed mushrooms packed with spinach, garlic and full of earthy flavours.read more
Chicken style pieces seasoned with cajun spices and cooked with peppers, mushrooms, and spinach and stirred into quinoa for a protein-packed mealread more