Cheezly and Pepperoni Style MeltDelicious recipes from The Pioneers of Plant-Based Food
A quick and easy panini recipe, packed with melted VBites Red Cheddar Style Cheezly and spicy Pepperoni Style Slices.
Cheezly and Pepperoni Style Melt
- 1 small panini
- 4-5 slices of VBites Pepperoni style slices
- 50g grated VBites red cheddar style Cheezly
- 2 tsp of vegan pesto
- Fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to gas mark 6 (200c).
- Prick the sweet potatoes with a fork and place on a baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes until soft.
- Grate the Cheezly Mozzarella into a bowl and mix with the Chorizo.
- Carefully open the potatoes with a knife and fill them with the mix.
- Place back in the oven for another 5 minutes, or until the Cheezly has melted.
Serve with salad.
Meat-free mince tacos, topped with spicy salsa, fresh avocado guacamole, chopped coriander and lime juiceread more
A quick and easy recipe with delicious tuna style pate mixed with mayo, cucumber, and onion served with fluffy baked potatoes.read more
Creamy cheese style macaroni with roasted broccoli florets.read more
A delicious stir fry with seared VBites Pork Style Pieces, vegetables, and noodles. All cooked in a sweet ginger sauce.read more
Meat-free meatballs in a rich roasted red pepper and tomato sauce topped with melting dairy free Cheezly.read more
A quick easy spaghetti dish in a rich tomato sauce, infused with flavours of red wine, black olives and spicy chorizo.read more