• 150g VBites chorizo
• 250g/9oz floury potatoes, peeled
• 1 tsp plant based butter , plus extra for greasing
• dash of soya milk
• 190g Vbites Edam super melting (150g grated)
• 1 tsp English mustard
• 2 spring onions, finely chopped
• 1tsp of smoked paprika
• salt and freshly ground black pepper
40g grated VBites Edam cheese for topping.
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and add the potatoes.
Cover and cook on a simmering boil for about 15 minutes, or
until the potatoes are tender. Mash the potatoes with the butter
and milk and season to taste with salt and pepper. Leave the
potato to completely cool.
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6.
- Lightly grease a oven proof dish
- Place the mashed potato, cheese, mustard, smoked paprika
and spring onions & VBites chorizo chunks in a mixing bowl.
Stir to thoroughly combine. Season with salt and pepper to
- Place into the lightly oiled oven proof dish sprinkle with cheese
and bake in over for 25 minutes until bubbling and golden.
serve with garlic green beans.