Roasted Broccoli Mac’n CheezlyDelicious recipes from The Pioneers of Plant-Based Food
Creamy cheese style macaroni with roasted broccoli florets.
Roasted Broccoli Mac’n Cheezly
- 300g of macaroni
- 300g broccoli florets
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 330ml of soya milk
- 3 tbsp of plain flour
- 2 tbsp of margarine (Vitelite)
- 190g (One block) VBites Mozzarella Cheezly
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
- Pinch of salt
- In a bowl mix the broccoli florets with the olive oil and minced garlic with a pinch of salt.
- Place on a tray lined with baking parchment and bake for 20 minutes at gas mark 8 (250c), check regularly to ensure they get crispy but not burnt. If using a fan assisted oven, reduce the temperature to gas mark 7 (230c).
- In a large saucepan heat water and cook the macaroni until Al dente.
- Melt butter in a medium-sized pan and mix in the flour, reduce to a low heat and stir until the mixture starts to lighten.
- Slowly add the milk while whisking and bring to the boil.
- Once boiling add the nutritional yeast flakes, grated cheezly and a pinch of salt to taste.
- Mix the broccoli, macaroni and the cheezly sauce together and serve.
A rich, heart soup with creamy blended chickpeas and spicy VBites Meat-Free Chorizo Style Chunks
Meat-free mince tacos, topped with spicy salsa, fresh avocado guacamole, chopped coriander and lime juice
A quick and easy panini recipe, packed with melted VBites Red Cheddar Style Cheezly and spicy Pepperoni Style Slices.
A quick and easy recipe with delicious tuna style pate mixed with mayo, cucumber, and onion served with fluffy baked potatoes.
A delicious stir fry with seared VBites Pork Style Pieces, vegetables, and noodles. All cooked in a sweet ginger sauce.
A quick easy spaghetti dish in a rich tomato sauce, infused with flavours of red wine, black olives and spicy chorizo.