Pork Style Noodles with Sweet Ginger SauceDelicious recipes from The Pioneers of Plant-Based Food
A delicious stir fry with seared VBites Pork Style Pieces, vegetables, and noodles. All cooked in a sweet ginger sauce.
Pork Style Noodles with Sweet Ginger Sauce
- One pack of VBites Pork Style Pieces
- 150g of Noodles
- 1 tbsp of Sesame Oil
- 1 Small Red Onion, sliced
- 1 Red Chilli, sliced
- 125g of Shitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1/3 of Pointed Cabbage, finely sliced
- Red or Green Pepper, sliced
- Handful of Coriander
- 1 inch of ginger, grated
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp light soya sauce
- 1 tbsp of coconut or brown sugar
- 2 tsp of cornflour
- Bring water to boil in a large pan and cook noodles to the packets instructions. Once cooked, drain and set aside.
- Mix the cornflour with 1 tbsp of warm water in a small bowl and add the soya sauce, sugar, and grated ginger. Set aside
- In a medium sized wok heat the sesame oil and add the VBites Pork Style Pieces, searing each side until a golden brown.
- Add red onion, garlic, chilli, mushrooms, cabbage and green pepper and cook for 3-4 minutes on a high heat, stirring constantly.
- Reduce the heat and add the sweet ginger sauce, stirring until the sauce thickens and the ginger starts to cook.
- Stir in the wheat noodles and garnish with chopped coriander before serving.
Creamy stuffed mushrooms packed with spinach, garlic and full of earthy flavours.read more
Chicken style pieces seasoned with cajun spices and cooked with peppers, mushrooms, and spinach and stirred into quinoa for a protein-packed mealread more