Pork Style Noodles with Sweet Ginger SauceDelicious recipes from The Pioneers of Plant-Based Food
Pork Style Noodles with Sweet Ginger Sauce
- One pack of VBites Pork Style Pieces
- 150g of Noodles
- 1 tbsp of Sesame Oil
- 1 Small Red Onion, sliced
- 1 Red Chilli, sliced
- 125g of Shitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1/3 of Pointed Cabbage, finely sliced
- Red or Green Pepper, sliced
- Handful of Coriander
- 1 inch of ginger, grated
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp light soya sauce
- 1 tbsp of coconut or brown sugar
- 2 tsp of cornflour
- Bring water to boil in a large pan and cook noodles to the packets instructions. Once cooked, drain and set aside.
- Mix the cornflour with 1 tbsp of warm water in a small bowl and add the soya sauce, sugar, and grated ginger. Set aside
- In a medium sized wok heat the sesame oil and add the VBites Pork Style Pieces, searing each side until a golden brown.
- Add red onion, garlic, chilli, mushrooms, cabbage and green pepper and cook for 3-4 minutes on a high heat, stirring constantly.
- Reduce the heat and add the sweet ginger sauce, stirring until the sauce thickens and the ginger starts to cook.
- Stir in the wheat noodles and garnish with chopped coriander before serving.
A rich, heart soup with creamy blended chickpeas and spicy VBites Meat-Free Chorizo Style Chunks
Meat-free mince tacos, topped with spicy salsa, fresh avocado guacamole, chopped coriander and lime juice
A quick and easy panini recipe, packed with melted VBites Red Cheddar Style Cheezly and spicy Pepperoni Style Slices.
A quick and easy recipe with delicious tuna style pate mixed with mayo, cucumber, and onion served with fluffy baked potatoes.
Creamy cheese style macaroni with roasted broccoli florets.
A quick easy spaghetti dish in a rich tomato sauce, infused with flavours of red wine, black olives and spicy chorizo.