- 4 x large Portobello mushrooms
- 120g of VBites Mozzarella style Cheezly, grated
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp of Margarine (Vitalite)
- 200g of baby leaf spinach
- 1 tbsp of panko bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200c.
- Clean mushrooms and remove the stems by gently pulling them away from the cap. Chop the stems into small pieces.
- Melt the margarine in a medium pan and add the mushroom stems and minced garlic.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes until soft and add the spinach, stirring regularly. Once the spinach has wilted remove from the heat and add the grated cheezly. Add salt to taste.
- Place the Portobello mushrooms on a baking tray and rub with olive oil.
- Divide the filling out into four parts and fill each mushroom then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes and serve immediately