- 190g (1 pack) VBites Chorizo Cubes
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium white onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 100g pitted black olives, cut in half
- 1 tbsp capers
- ½ tsp flaked chilli’s
- ½ tsp vegetable stock
- 400g of chopped tomoatoes
- 75ml red wine
- 200g spaghetti
- Fresh flat leaf parsley and ground black pepper (to garnish)
- Heat oil in a non-stick saucepan over a medium heat. Add the onions and garlic and lightly fry until the onions have browned slightly.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, capers, olives, vegetable stock, red wine and chilli flakes then allow the sauce to simmer for 45 minutes.
- Half fill a sauce pan with boiling water, add the spaghetti and cook until soft.
- While the spaghetti is cooking, pan fry the chorizo cubes until they start to brown on the outside.