Serves: 4 Preparation time: 30 mins
- 2 packs of VBites Meat-free Mince
- 2 white onions, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tins of chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp of tomato puree
- 150ml red wine
- 1 level tbsp of vegetable bouillon stock
- 400g spaghetti
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- Fresh basil leaves, to garnish
- In a large pan heat the oil and add the onion. Sauté until the onions reach a golden-brown colour.
- Add the garlic and VBites meat-free mince and cook for a further 3-4 minutes to seal the mince and soften the garlic.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, tomato puree, vegetable stock and wine and simmer for 10 minutes on a low heat to cook off the alcohol.
- Bring water to the boil in a large pan and cook the spaghetti following the packets instructions.
- Once cooked drain the spaghetti and mix into the ragu.
- Sprinkle with black pepper and serve with fresh basil leaves
A classic coconut cream curry infused with rich flavours of lemongrass and Thai basil.
A plant-based take on the classic French Ragout. VBites Beef Style Pieces stewed with vegetables and spices in a rich tomato sauce.
A sweet and savoury stir-fry made with bok choy, mustard greens and VBites Beef Style Pieces.