Maple Rasher Pancakes
Serves: 2 Preparation time: 10-15 mins
- 130g of plain flour
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 240ml of soya milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp of margarine (vitelite)
- 1 tbsp of cane sugar
- 2 tbsp of sunflower oil
- 4 tbsp of maple syrup
- 4 slices of VBites rasher
1. Mix the dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
2. Add the milk and oil and whisk through until smooth.
3.Use the margarine to line the inside of a small non-stick frying pan
4. Heat the pan to a medium heat and add the pancake mix. Flip once you start to see bubbles in the middle of the pancake.
5. Repeat until you have used up all the batter, this recipe should make 6 medium thick pancakes.
6. In a separate pan heat a little oil and fry 4 meat-free maple-cured rashers until crispy around the edges.
7. Build a stack out of layers of pancakes and rashers before drizzling with a generous serving of maple syrup.
Meat-free mince tacos, topped with spicy salsa, fresh avocado guacamole, chopped coriander and lime juice.
A rich, heart soup with creamy blended chickpeas and spicy VBites Meat-Free Vorizo Cubes.
A spicy tomato soup with coriander, cumin and chilli. Topped with crispy tortilla pieces and melted Cheezly.