Jalapeño Rasher PoppersDelicious recipes from The Pioneers of Plant-Based Food
Spicy Jalapeño bites stuffed with melting mozzarella style Cheezly and wrapped in streaky style rashers.
Jalapeño Rasher Poppers
- One pack of VBites Mozzarella style Cheezly
- 4 large Jalapeno Peppers
- 8 VBites Streaky Stype Rasher slices
- Slice the Jalapenos length ways and remove the seeds.
- Grate the Mozzarella style cheezly into a bowl.
- Carefully fill each jalapeno half with the cheezly, ensuring it’s pressed all the way in.
- Wrap the jalapeno halves in streaky style rasher slices.
- Brush with oil and bake or BBQ for 5-6 minutes until the cheezly starts to melt.
Meat-free mince tacos, topped with spicy salsa, fresh avocado guacamole, chopped coriander and lime juiceread more
Meat-free mince cooked into a rich sauce with tomatoes and red wine and stirred into spaghetti before serving.read more
A quick and easy panini recipe, packed with melted VBites Red Cheddar Style Cheezly and spicy Pepperoni Style Slices.read more
Roasted aubergine and beefstake tomato layered with mozzarella style Cheezly. Served on a bed of red sauce and topped with homemade pesto.read more
Meat-free beef pieces cooked with potatoes, carrots, and onions in a warm and hearty winter stewread more
Chunks of meat-free turkey and gammon cooked with creamed leeks, flavoured with tarragon and topped with golden puffed pastry. A great for using up the Sunday roast leftovers.read more