Jalapeño Rasher PoppersDelicious recipes from The Pioneers of Plant-Based Food
Spicy Jalapeño bites stuffed with melting mozzarella style Cheezly and wrapped in streaky style rashers.
Jalapeño Rasher Poppers
- One pack of VBites Mozzarella style Cheezly
- 4 large Jalapeno Peppers
- 8 VBites Streaky Stype Rasher slices
- Slice the Jalapenos length ways and remove the seeds.
- Grate the Mozzarella style cheezly into a bowl.
- Carefully fill each jalapeno half with the cheezly, ensuring it’s pressed all the way in.
- Wrap the jalapeno halves in streaky style rasher slices.
- Brush with oil and bake or BBQ for 5-6 minutes until the cheezly starts to melt.
A deliciously creamy coconut curry with ground almonds an VBites Chicken Style Piecesread more
A delcious summer salad grilled VBites chicken style pieces, roasted garlic and a tahini and French mustard dressing.read more
A spicy tomato soup with coriander, cumin and chilli. Topped with crispy tortilla pieces and melted Cheezlyread more
A plant-based take on a curry house classic. VBites Chicken Style Pieces cooked in a rich tomato and coconut cream sauce with subtle spicesread more
Tender VBites Chicken Style Pieces simmered in a rich, Asian miso broth with rice noodles chickpeas and crunchy beanshootsread more
A rich, heart soup with creamy blended chickpeas and spicy VBites Meat-Free Chorizo Style Chunksread more