Jalapeño Rasher PoppersDelicious recipes from The Pioneers of Plant-Based Food
Spicy Jalapeño bites stuffed with melting mozzarella style Cheezly and wrapped in streaky style rashers.
Jalapeño Rasher Poppers
- One pack of VBites Mozzarella style Cheezly
- 4 large Jalapeno Peppers
- 8 VBites Streaky Stype Rasher slices
- Slice the Jalapenos length ways and remove the seeds.
- Grate the Mozzarella style cheezly into a bowl.
- Carefully fill each jalapeno half with the cheezly, ensuring it’s pressed all the way in.
- Wrap the jalapeno halves in streaky style rasher slices.
- Brush with oil and bake or BBQ for 5-6 minutes until the cheezly starts to melt.
The Shepherd’s pie, a timeless classic whatever the weather. Meat-free mince simmered with garden vegetables in gravy and topped with creamed potato, crisped to perfection.read more
Carbonara style spaghetti with VBites rasher slices and creamy melted cheezlyread more
A classic coconut cream curry infused with rich flavours of lemongrass and Thai basil.read more
A hearty winter stew packed leeks and chicken style pieces and served with hand made cheezy vegetable dumplingsread more
A plant-based take on the classic French Ragout. VBites Beef Style Pieces stewed with vegetables and spices in a rich tomato sauce.read more
A sweet and savoury stir-fry made with bok choy, mustard greens and VBites Beef Style Pieces.read more