Hot Cheezly Tomato Soup
Serves: 2-3 Preparation time: 30 mins
- 2 red onions, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1-2 diced red chillies
- 1 tsp cumin
- ½ tsp oregano
- 5 chopped fresh tomatoes
- 3 cups vegetable stock
- ⅓ cup lime juice, around 2-3 limes
- Coarse sea salt or Bragg sauce
- Tortilla chips, crumbled (around 1
- 1 pack VBites White Cheddar Style Cheezly, grated
- Chopped fresh coriander
1. In a large pan, sauté onions and garlic in oil.
2. Add chillies, cumin and oregano and sauté for a few minutes.
3. Add tomatoes. Sprinkle tomatoes with salt making sure you get a light covering of salt over all the tomatoes as this releases their juice. (Alternatively use Bragg sauce.)
4. Cover, cook gently until tomatoes begin to release juices.
5. Stir occasionally.
6. Add stock and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes.
7. Add lime juice and salt to taste.
8. Serve topped with tortilla chips.
9. Grate cheezly over the tortilla chips and grill until melted.
10. Garnish with coriander.
Fluffy American style egg-free and dairy free pancakes topped with VBites Maple-Cured Rashers and laden with sweet sticky maple syrup.
Tender VBites Chkn Pieces simmered in a rich, Asian miso broth with rice noodles chickpeas and crunchy beanshoots.
Meat-free mince tacos, topped with spicy salsa, fresh avocado guacamole, chopped coriander and lime juice.