Hoisin Duck-Style Stir-Fry with Sesame NoodlesDelicious recipes from The Pioneers of Plant-Based Food
Hoisin Duck-Style Stir-Fry with Sesame Noodles
- 120g wheat noodles
- 80g shitake mushrooms (Chopped)
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp light soya sauce
- Cucumber strips
- Spring onion strips
- 1 pack of VBites Hoisin Duck style pieces
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 3 tbsp hoisin sauce
- Heat water in a pan, once boiling add the noodles and simmer for 5-7 minutes or until cooked.
- Once cooked, drain the noodles and leave to cool for a few minutes.
- In a separate pan heat the sesame oil and add the chopped shitake mushrooms. Cook on a low heat for 4-5 minutes, add the noodles and soya sauce then mix through thoroughly.
- Chop or shred the VBites duck pieces into long thing strips.
- Heat sesame oil in a heavy frying pan and once the oil is very hot add the VBites duck pieces. Turn regularly until slightly crispy.
- Add hoisin sauce, mix through and serve with the sesame noodles.
- Garnish with thin slices of cucumber and fresh spring onions.
A classic coconut cream curry infused with rich flavours of lemongrass and Thai basil.read more
A plant-based take on the classic French Ragout. VBites Beef Style Pieces stewed with vegetables and spices in a rich tomato sauce.read more
A sweet and savoury stir-fry made with bok choy, mustard greens and VBites Beef Style Pieces.read more
A deliciously creamy coconut curry with ground almonds an VBites Chicken Style Piecesread more
A plant-based take on a curry house classic. VBites Chicken Style Pieces cooked in a rich tomato and coconut cream sauce with subtle spicesread more
Tender VBites Chicken Style Pieces simmered in a rich, Asian miso broth with rice noodles chickpeas and crunchy beanshootsread more