Fish-Free Tuna Mayo Baked PotatoesDelicious recipes from The Pioneers of Plant-Based Food
A quick and easy recipe with delicious tuna style pate mixed with mayo, cucumber, and onion served with fluffy baked potatoes.
Fish-Free Tuna Mayo Baked Potatoes
- Two Large Baking potatoes
- 150g of VBites Fish-free Tuna Pate
- 3 spring onions
- ¼ of a cucumber
- 3 tbsp of vegan mayo (Plamil or Granovita)
- Sprig of dill (Optional)
- Cracked black pepper (Optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200c and wash the baking potatoes
- Prick the potatoes with a fork to prevent any explosions in the oven and bake for 60-80 minutes. Turning every 20 minutes to ensure they are evenly cooked through.
- Finely chop the spring onion and into a mixing bowl.
- Cut the cumber down the centre and then slice into very thin half rings and add to the bowl.
- Mix in the VBites Fish-free Tuna pate with the vegan mayo.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, cross cut them and serve with a chopped dill and cracked black pepper (optional)This recipe is also great in sandwiches, on crackers or just as a dip!
Creamy stuffed mushrooms packed with spinach, garlic and full of earthy flavours.read more
Chicken style pieces seasoned with cajun spices and cooked with peppers, mushrooms, and spinach and stirred into quinoa for a protein-packed mealread more