Fish-Free Tuna Mayo Baked PotatoesDelicious recipes from The Pioneers of Plant-Based Food
A quick and easy recipe with delicious tuna style pate mixed with mayo, cucumber, and onion served with fluffy baked potatoes.
Fish-Free Tuna Mayo Baked Potatoes
- Two Large Baking potatoes
- 150g of VBites Fish-free Tuna Pate
- 3 spring onions
- ¼ of a cucumber
- 3 tbsp of vegan mayo (Plamil or Granovita)
- Sprig of dill (Optional)
- Cracked black pepper (Optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200c and wash the baking potatoes
- Prick the potatoes with a fork to prevent any explosions in the oven and bake for 60-80 minutes. Turning every 20 minutes to ensure they are evenly cooked through.
- Finely chop the spring onion and into a mixing bowl.
- Cut the cumber down the centre and then slice into very thin half rings and add to the bowl.
- Mix in the VBites Fish-free Tuna pate with the vegan mayo.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, cross cut them and serve with a chopped dill and cracked black pepper (optional)This recipe is also great in sandwiches, on crackers or just as a dip!
A rich, heart soup with creamy blended chickpeas and spicy VBites Meat-Free Chorizo Style Chunksread more
Meat-free mince tacos, topped with spicy salsa, fresh avocado guacamole, chopped coriander and lime juiceread more
A quick and easy panini recipe, packed with melted VBites Red Cheddar Style Cheezly and spicy Pepperoni Style Slices.read more
Creamy cheese style macaroni with roasted broccoli florets.read more
A delicious stir fry with seared VBites Pork Style Pieces, vegetables, and noodles. All cooked in a sweet ginger sauce.read more
A quick easy spaghetti dish in a rich tomato sauce, infused with flavours of red wine, black olives and spicy chorizo.read more