Chkn Garlic Salad
Serves: 6 Preparation time: 20 mins
- 1 pack of VBites Chkn Pieces
- 1 Romaine lettuce
- Croutons – shop bought or 2 slices of wholemeal bread if you wish croutons to be homemade
- 1 bulb of garlic
- Olive oil
- VBites White Cheddar Cheezly
- Coarse black pepper
- 3 tsp tahini
- 3 tsp lime juice
- 2 tsp agave syrup
- 1 tsp French mustard
- Bragg sauce
- Olive oil
1. Lightly grill chicken style pieces and cubed wholemeal bread if making homemade croutons for ten minutes.
2. Whilst cooking, slice the Romaine lettuce, grate the garlic as little or as much as your taste buds require. Or roast the garlic if you require it to be less pungent, then sprinkle amongst lettuce leaves.
3. Add the croutons and VBites Chkn Pieces into the mix.
4. Mix dressing ingredients together
5. Pour dressing over salad and toss.
Fluffy American style egg-free and dairy free pancakes topped with VBites Maple-Cured Rashers and laden with sweet sticky maple syrup.
Tender VBites Chkn Pieces simmered in a rich, Asian miso broth with rice noodles chickpeas and crunchy beanshoots.
Meat-free mince tacos, topped with spicy salsa, fresh avocado guacamole, chopped coriander and lime juice.