Chkn Asian Soup
Serves: 4 Preparation time: 45 mins
- 1 pack of VBites Chkn Pieces
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 small cup of miso
- 1 litre of vegetable stock
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 6 oz rice noodles
- 1 large onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup peeled carrots (around 2 large ones thinly sliced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2-3 oz bean sprouts
- 2 oz button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tbsp of mixed herbs
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp sweet sake (optional
1. In a large pan sauté the onion and carrots in the oil for about 7 mins.
2. Add the garlic, button mushrooms, herbs and black pepper and sauté for another 5 mins.
3. Add the vegetable stock and the chickpeas. Bring to a boil.
4. Then add the bean sprouts.
5. Add rice noodles into the boiling stock water.
6. Cook for 10-15 min, stirring occasionally. Add miso and stir until blended. (Add extra miso and sake if you would like a stronger flavour.)
7. Add the VBites Chkn Pieces and warm through
Fluffy American style egg-free and dairy free pancakes topped with VBites Maple-Cured Rashers and laden with sweet sticky maple syrup.
Meat-free mince tacos, topped with spicy salsa, fresh avocado guacamole, chopped coriander and lime juice.
A rich, heart soup with creamy blended chickpeas and spicy VBites Meat-Free Vorizo Cubes.