Chickpea and Chorizo Style Soup
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 pack of VBites Chorizo Style Chunks
- 1 onion (peeled/finely chopped)
- 1 clove of garlic (peeled/finely chopped)
- 2 sticks of celery (finely chopped)
- 500g fresh spinach, washed and chopped
- 1 tin of good quality cooked chickpeas, drained
- 1.3 litres vegetable stock
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. In a large pan, fry the chopped onion, garlic and celery in
coconut oil on a low heat till softened.
2. Add washed spinach, tomatoes, chickpeas and vegetable
stock. Bring to the boil, then lower the heat and simmer
for around 45 minutes.
3. Blend half of the mixture, then add back to pan.
4. Remove from the heat and stir in 2-3 tbsp of coconut oil.
5. Add the chorizo, salt and pepper and warm through.
6. Serve hot.
Meat-free beef pieces cooked with potatoes, carrots, and onions in a warm and hearty winter stewread more
A quick and easy recipe with delicious tuna style pate mixed with mayo, cucumber, and onion served with fluffy baked potatoes.read more
Creamy cheese style macaroni with roasted broccoli florets.read more
A delicious stir fry with seared VBites Pork Style Pieces, vegetables, and noodles. All cooked in a sweet ginger sauce.read more
A quick easy spaghetti dish in a rich tomato sauce, infused with flavours of red wine, black olives and spicy chorizo.read more
Creamy stuffed mushrooms packed with spinach, garlic and full of earthy flavours.read more