Chickpea and Chorizo Style Soup
Serves: 4 Preparation time: 60 mins
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 pack of VBites Chorizo Style Chunks
- 1 onion (peeled/finely chopped)
- 1 clove of garlic (peeled/finely chopped)
- 2 sticks of celery (finely chopped)
- 500g fresh spinach, washed and chopped
- 1 tin of good quality cooked chickpeas, drained
- 1.3 litres vegetable stock
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
coconut oil on a low heat till softened.
2. Add washed spinach, tomatoes, chickpeas and vegetable
stock. Bring to the boil, then lower the heat and simmer
for around 45 minutes.
3. Blend half of the mixture, then add back to pan.
4. Remove from the heat and stir in 2-3 tbsp of coconut oil.
5. Add the chorizo, salt and pepper and warm through.
6. Serve hot.
A classic coconut cream curry infused with rich flavours of lemongrass and Thai basil.
A plant-based take on the classic French Ragout. VBites Beef Style Pieces stewed with vegetables and spices in a rich tomato sauce.
A sweet and savoury stir-fry made with bok choy, mustard greens and VBites Beef Style Pieces.