Chickpea and Chorizo Style Soup
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 pack of VBites Chorizo Style Chunks
- 1 onion (peeled/finely chopped)
- 1 clove of garlic (peeled/finely chopped)
- 2 sticks of celery (finely chopped)
- 500g fresh spinach, washed and chopped
- 1 tin of good quality cooked chickpeas, drained
- 1.3 litres vegetable stock
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. In a large pan, fry the chopped onion, garlic and celery in
coconut oil on a low heat till softened.
2. Add washed spinach, tomatoes, chickpeas and vegetable
stock. Bring to the boil, then lower the heat and simmer
for around 45 minutes.
3. Blend half of the mixture, then add back to pan.
4. Remove from the heat and stir in 2-3 tbsp of coconut oil.
5. Add the chorizo, salt and pepper and warm through.
6. Serve hot.
A hearty winter stew packed leeks and chicken style pieces and served with hand made cheezy vegetable dumplingsread more
A delcious summer salad grilled VBites chicken style pieces, roasted garlic and a tahini and French mustard dressing.read more
A spicy tomato soup with coriander, cumin and chilli. Topped with crispy tortilla pieces and melted Cheezlyread more
Tender VBites Chicken Style Pieces simmered in a rich, Asian miso broth with rice noodles chickpeas and crunchy beanshootsread more
Meat-free mince tacos, topped with spicy salsa, fresh avocado guacamole, chopped coriander and lime juiceread more
A quick and easy panini recipe, packed with melted VBites Red Cheddar Style Cheezly and spicy Pepperoni Style Slices.read more