Chickpea and Vorizo Soup
Serves: 4 Preparation time: 60 mins
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 pack of VBites Vorizo Cubes
- 1 onion (peeled/finely chopped)
- 1 clove of garlic (peeled/finely chopped)
- 2 sticks of celery (finely chopped)
- 500g fresh spinach, washed and chopped
- 1 tin of good quality cooked chickpeas, drained
- 1.3 litres vegetable stock
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. In a large pan, fry the chopped onion, garlic and celery in coconut oil on a low heat until softened.
2. Add washed spinach, tomatoes, chickpeas and vegetable stock. Bring to the boil, then lower the heat and simmer for around 45 minutes.
3. Blend half of the mixture, then add back to pan.
4. Remove from the heat and stir in 2-3 tbsp of coconut oil.
5. Add the Vorizo Cubes, salt and pepper and warm through.
6. Serve hot.
A sweet and savoury stir-fry made with bok choy, mustard greens and VBites Beeph Pieces.
A plant-based take on the classic French Ragout. VBites Beeph Pieces stewed with vegetables and spices in a rich tomato sauce.
A hearty winter stew packed leeks and Chkn Pieces and served with hand made cheezy vegetable dumplings.