Chicken Style Tikka Masala
- 1 tsp of fresh minced ginger
- 2 tsp garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander (cilantro) powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 tsp tomato paste
- Cinnamon stick
- 5 cardamom pods
- 5 fluid oz water
- Sprinkle of salt
- 300ml coconut milk
- 1 packed of VBites Chicken Style Pieces
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 white onion, chopped
1. In a large pan put a cinnamon stick in oil with the cardamom pods to flavour for 5 mins on low heat.
2. Remove cinnamon and cardamom, then use oil to fry onion until translucent, garlic and ginger.
3. Mix all the spices, in a bowl.
4. Pour spices in frying pan, add tomato, tomato paste and water.
5. Simmer for 5 minutes then add the coconut milk.
6. Simmer for another 5 minutes. Add salt to taste.
7. Add the VBites Chicken Style Pieces and warm through
Creamy cheese style macaroni with roasted broccoli florets.read more
A delicious stir fry with seared VBites Pork Style Pieces, vegetables, and noodles. All cooked in a sweet ginger sauce.read more
A hearty winter stew with butter beans and meat-free bacon wrapped sausages in a rich smoky tomato sauce.read more
Crispy VBites Chicken style pieces glazed in a sticky sweet and savory sauce with a strong kick of smoky ‘gochujang’ chilli paste.read more
Meat-free Schnitzels with a delicious jaeger sauce made with woodland mushroom, chopped VBites Streaky Style Rashers and simmered in oat cream for a rich and earthy flavour.read more
Duck-style pieces in a sweet sticky hoisin sauce served on a bed of sesame noodles and shitake mushrooms. Topped with fresh crisp cucumber and spring onionread more