Chicken Style Tikka Masala
Serves: 2 Preparation time: 40 mins
- 1 tsp of fresh minced ginger
- 2 tsp garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander (cilantro) powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 tsp tomato paste
- Cinnamon stick
- 5 cardamom pods
- 5 fluid oz water
- Sprinkle of salt
- 300ml coconut milk
- 1 packed of VBites Chicken Style Pieces
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 white onion, chopped
1. In a large pan put a cinnamon stick in oil with the cardamom pods to flavour for 5 mins on low heat.
2. Remove cinnamon and cardamom, then use oil to fry onion until translucent, garlic and ginger.
3. Mix all the spices, in a bowl.
4. Pour spices in frying pan, add tomato, tomato paste and water.
5. Simmer for 5 minutes then add the coconut milk.
6. Simmer for another 5 minutes. Add salt to taste.
7. Add the VBites Chicken Style Pieces and warm through
A deliciously creamy coconut curry with ground almonds an VBites Chicken Style Pieces
Tender VBites Chicken Style Pieces simmered in a rich, Asian miso broth with rice noodles chickpeas and crunchy beanshoots
Meat-free mince tacos, topped with spicy salsa, fresh avocado guacamole, chopped coriander and lime juice