Chicken Style Tikka Masala
- 1 tsp of fresh minced ginger
- 2 tsp garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander (cilantro) powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 tsp tomato paste
- Cinnamon stick
- 5 cardamom pods
- 5 fluid oz water
- Sprinkle of salt
- 300ml coconut milk
- 1 packed of VBites Chicken Style Pieces
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 white onion, chopped
1. In a large pan put a cinnamon stick in oil with the cardamom pods to flavour for 5 mins on low heat.
2. Remove cinnamon and cardamom, then use oil to fry onion until translucent, garlic and ginger.
3. Mix all the spices, in a bowl.
4. Pour spices in frying pan, add tomato, tomato paste and water.
5. Simmer for 5 minutes then add the coconut milk.
6. Simmer for another 5 minutes. Add salt to taste.
7. Add the VBites Chicken Style Pieces and warm through
The Shepherd’s pie, a timeless classic whatever the weather. Meat-free mince simmered with garden vegetables in gravy and topped with creamed potato, crisped to perfection.read more
Carbonara style spaghetti with VBites rasher slices and creamy melted cheezlyread more
A classic coconut cream curry infused with rich flavours of lemongrass and Thai basil.read more
A hearty winter stew packed leeks and chicken style pieces and served with hand made cheezy vegetable dumplingsread more
A plant-based take on the classic French Ragout. VBites Beef Style Pieces stewed with vegetables and spices in a rich tomato sauce.read more
A sweet and savoury stir-fry made with bok choy, mustard greens and VBites Beef Style Pieces.read more