Chicken Style Tikka Masala
- 1 tsp of fresh minced ginger
- 2 tsp garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander (cilantro) powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 tsp tomato paste
- Cinnamon stick
- 5 cardamom pods
- 5 fluid oz water
- Sprinkle of salt
- 300ml coconut milk
- 1 packed of VBites Chicken Style Pieces
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 white onion, chopped
1. In a large pan put a cinnamon stick in oil with the cardamom pods to flavour for 5 mins on low heat.
2. Remove cinnamon and cardamom, then use oil to fry onion until translucent, garlic and ginger.
3. Mix all the spices, in a bowl.
4. Pour spices in frying pan, add tomato, tomato paste and water.
5. Simmer for 5 minutes then add the coconut milk.
6. Simmer for another 5 minutes. Add salt to taste.
7. Add the VBites Chicken Style Pieces and warm through
We love to see how creative people get with our #VBites food. Bethany's Vegan Kitchen made this creative nachos pizza using our VBites ham pieces. Bethany said: Why choose between pizza and nachos when you can have both! Sort of. Really easy and quick to whip up, this...read more
Ingredients Filling: 250 ml vegetable stock 3 packs chicken style pieces 75g/3oz vegan margarine • 2 leeks trimmed and cut into slices • 2 garlic cloves crushed • 50g/2oz plain flour • 200ml/7fl oz diary free milk • 2–3 tbs white wine (optional) • 150ml/3fl oz soya...read more
Instructions • 300g VBites Duck Pieces • 2 teaspoons garlic powder • 2 1/2 teaspoons paprika • 1 teaspoon ground black pepper • 1 teaspoon onion powder• 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper • 1 1/4 teaspoons dried oregano • 1 1/4 teaspoons dried thyme • 1/2 teaspoon red pepper...read more
Ingredients ▪ 300g vBites chicken ▪ for marinade ▪ 1/2cup yogurt I used alpro coconut ▪ 2 tbsp ginger paste ▪ 2 tbsp garlic paste ▪ 1/2 tsp white pepper powder ▪ 1/2 tsp cumin powder ▪ 1/2 tsp red chilli powder ▪ 1/2 tsp turmeric powder ▪ 4 tbsp lemon juice ▪ salt, to...read more
The Shepherd’s pie, a timeless classic whatever the weather. Meat-free mince simmered with garden vegetables in gravy and topped with creamed potato, crisped to perfection.read more
Carbonara style spaghetti with VBites rasher slices and creamy melted cheezlyread more