Chicken Style Garlic Salad
Serves: 6 Preparation time: 20 mins
- 1 pack of Redwood/Vbites chicken style pieces
- 1 Romaine lettuce
- Croutons – shop bought or 2 slices of wholemeal bread if you wish croutons to be homemade
- 1 bulb of garlic
- Olive oil
- VBites White Cheddar Cheezly
- Coarse black pepperDressing
- 3 tsp tahini
- 3 tsp lime juice
- 2 tsp agave syrup
- 1 tsp French mustard
- Bragg sauce
- Olive oil
2. Whilst cooking, slice the Romaine lettuce, grate the garlic as little or as much as your taste buds require. Or roast the garlic if you require it to be less pungent, then sprinkle amongst lettuce leaves.
3. Add the croutons and VBites Chicken Style Pieces into the mix.
4. Mix dressing ingredients together
5. Pour dressing over salad and toss.
Meat-free mince tacos, topped with spicy salsa, fresh avocado guacamole, chopped coriander and lime juice
Crispy VBites Chicken style pieces glazed in a sticky sweet and savory sauce with a strong kick of smoky ‘gochujang’ chilli paste.
Duck-style pieces in a sweet sticky hoisin sauce served on a bed of sesame noodles and shitake mushrooms. Topped with fresh crisp cucumber and spring onion