Cheezly and Spinach Stuffed MushroomsDelicious recipes from The Pioneers of Plant-Based Food
Cheezly and Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms
- 4 x large Portobello mushrooms
- 120g of VBites Mozzarella style Cheezly, grated
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp of Margarine (Vitalite)
- 200g of baby leaf spinach
- 1 tbsp of panko breadcrumbs
- 1tbsp of olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200c
- Clean mushrooms and remove the stems by gently pulling them away from the cap. Chop the stems into small pieces.
- Melt the margarine in a medium pan and add the mushroom stems and minced garlic.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes until soft and add the spinach, stirring regularly. Once the spinach has wilted remove from the heat and add the grated Cheezly. Add salt to taste.
- Place the Portobello mushrooms on a baking tray and rub with olive oil.
- Divide the filling out into four parts and fill each mushroom then sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes and serve immediately.
A quick easy spaghetti dish in a rich tomato sauce, infused with flavours of red wine, black olives and spicy chorizo.read more
Chicken style pieces seasoned with cajun spices and cooked with peppers, mushrooms, and spinach and stirred into quinoa for a protein-packed mealread more