Cheezly and Spinach Stuffed MushroomsDelicious recipes from The Pioneers of Plant-Based Food
Cheezly and Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms
- 4 x large Portobello mushrooms
- 120g of VBites Mozzarella style Cheezly, grated
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp of Margarine (Vitalite)
- 200g of baby leaf spinach
- 1 tbsp of panko breadcrumbs
- 1tbsp of olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200c
- Clean mushrooms and remove the stems by gently pulling them away from the cap. Chop the stems into small pieces.
- Melt the margarine in a medium pan and add the mushroom stems and minced garlic.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes until soft and add the spinach, stirring regularly. Once the spinach has wilted remove from the heat and add the grated Cheezly. Add salt to taste.
- Place the Portobello mushrooms on a baking tray and rub with olive oil.
- Divide the filling out into four parts and fill each mushroom then sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes and serve immediately.
A rich, heart soup with creamy blended chickpeas and spicy VBites Meat-Free Chorizo Style Chunks
Meat-free mince tacos, topped with spicy salsa, fresh avocado guacamole, chopped coriander and lime juice
A quick and easy panini recipe, packed with melted VBites Red Cheddar Style Cheezly and spicy Pepperoni Style Slices.
A quick and easy recipe with delicious tuna style pate mixed with mayo, cucumber, and onion served with fluffy baked potatoes.
Creamy cheese style macaroni with roasted broccoli florets.
A delicious stir fry with seared VBites Pork Style Pieces, vegetables, and noodles. All cooked in a sweet ginger sauce.