A quick easy spaghetti dish in a rich tomato sauce, infused with flavours of red wine, black olives and spicy chorizo.read more
Roasted Broccoli Mac’n CheezlyDelicious recipes from The Pioneers of Plant-Based Food
Creamy cheese style macaroni with roasted broccoli florets.
- 300g of macaroni
- 300g broccoli florets
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 330ml of soya milk
- 3 tbsp of plain flour
- 2 tbsp of margarine (Vitelite)
- 190g (One block) VBites Mozzarella Cheezly
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
- Pinch of salt
- In a bowl mix the broccoli florets with the olive oil and minced garlic with a pinch of salt.
- Place on a tray lined with baking parchment and bake for 20 minutes at gas mark 8 (250c), check regularly to ensure they get crispy but not burnt. If using a fan assisted oven, reduce the temperature to gas mark 7 (230c).
- In a large saucepan heat water and cook the macaroni until Al dente.
- Melt butter in a medium-sized pan and mix in the flour, reduce to a low heat and stir until the mixture starts to lighten.
- Slowly add the milk while whisking and bring to the boil.
- Once boiling add the nutritional yeast flakes, grated cheezly and a pinch of salt to taste.
- Mix the broccoli, macaroni and the cheezly sauce together and serve.
Creamy stuffed mushrooms packed with spinach, garlic and full of earthy flavours.read more
Chicken style pieces seasoned with cajun spices and cooked with peppers, mushrooms, and spinach and stirred into quinoa for a protein-packed mealread more