A rich, heart soup with creamy blended chickpeas and spicy VBites Meat-Free Chorizo Style Chunksread more
Maple Rasher PancakesDelicious recipes from The Pioneers of Plant-Based Food
- 130g of plain flour
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 240ml of soya milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp of margarine (vitelite)
- 1 tbsp of cane sugar
- 2 tbsp of sunflower oil
- 4 tbsp of maple syrup
- 4 slices of VBites meat-free maple cured rashers
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the milk and oil and whisk through until smooth.
- Use the margarine to line the inside of a small non-stick frying pan
- Heat the pan to a medium heat and add the pancake mix. Flip once you start to see bubbles in the middle of the pancake.
- Repeat until you have used up all the batter, this recipe should make 6 medium thick pancakes.
- In a separate pan heat a little oil and fry 4 meat-free maple-cured rashers until crispy around the edges.
- Build a stack out of layers of pancakes and rashers before drizzling with a generous serving of maple syrup.
Meat-free mince tacos, topped with spicy salsa, fresh avocado guacamole, chopped coriander and lime juiceread more
A quick and easy panini recipe, packed with melted VBites Red Cheddar Style Cheezly and spicy Pepperoni Style Slices.read more
A quick and easy recipe with delicious tuna style pate mixed with mayo, cucumber, and onion served with fluffy baked potatoes.read more
Creamy cheese style macaroni with roasted broccoli florets.read more
A delicious stir fry with seared VBites Pork Style Pieces, vegetables, and noodles. All cooked in a sweet ginger sauce.read more