Carbonara Style Spaghetti
- One pack of VBites bacon style rashers
- 1 red or white onion, chopped
- 200g dried spaghetti
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 6 fl oz/360 ml soya milk
- 35g/1.5 oz VBites Cheddar Style Cheezly
- 4 tbsp soya cream
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp parsley (chopped)
1. Cook the VBites rashers in coconut oil with the onion until brown on all sides. (Just cook the rashers for 1 min for soft texture or a little longer if you like a crispy texture)
2. Prepare a pan of boiling water and season with salt. Place the pasta into a pan and push it down with a wooden spoon so that
all the spaghetti is submerged under the water. Add olive oil and cook for roughly 7-10 minutes.
3. Beat soya milk, cream and grated Cheddar Style Cheezly in a bowl.
4. When the pasta is cooked, transfer it into a colander.
5. Once the pasta is thoroughly drained, quickly place it back into the pan and add the bacon and stir well to coat the pasta. Then
add the soya milk and cheese mixture. Heat through very slowly & serve.
6. Top with extra cheese if desired.
A classic coconut cream curry infused with rich flavours of lemongrass and Thai basil.read more
A plant-based take on the classic French Ragout. VBites Beef Style Pieces stewed with vegetables and spices in a rich tomato sauce.read more
A sweet and savoury stir-fry made with bok choy, mustard greens and VBites Beef Style Pieces.read more
A deliciously creamy coconut curry with ground almonds an VBites Chicken Style Piecesread more
A plant-based take on a curry house classic. VBites Chicken Style Pieces cooked in a rich tomato and coconut cream sauce with subtle spicesread more
Tender VBites Chicken Style Pieces simmered in a rich, Asian miso broth with rice noodles chickpeas and crunchy beanshootsread more