• 300g VBites Duck Pieces
• 2 teaspoons garlic powder
• 2 1/2 teaspoons paprika
• 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 1 teaspoon onion powder
• 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
• 1 1/4 teaspoons dried oregano
• 1 1/4 teaspoons dried thyme
• 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes and 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Place the duck pieces in a plastic bag & add all the herbs, for best results, leave to marinade for 30 minutes so the spices absorb into the duck pieces, longer the better.
- Place a griddle pan or frying pan onto a high heat and add a
little oil. When the pan is starting to smoke, lay the duck
pieces in the pan.
- Cook for one minute and then turn them
over to cook for a further minute.
- Delicious served with a salad, add some vegan mayonnaise
for a tasty sandwich or serve with a dipping sauc