Serves: 2 Preparation time: 15 mins
- One VBites Beeph Mince
- 6 Mince tacos
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ tsp hot smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp chilli powder
- ¼ tsp of powdered garlic
- ¼ of powdered onion
- 1 tbsp of tomato puree
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- ½ Avocado
- Handful of coriander
- Mexican salsa
- ½ lime for juicing
HEATING THE SHELLS
1. Preheat oven to 180 °C.
2. Place the tacos on a tray and bake in the oven for 2-3 minutes.
MAKING THE FILLING
1. Melt the coconut oil in a large pan over a high heat.
2. Add the mince and stir constantly for 2-3 minutes until the mince starts to seal
3. Mix in the spices, onion and garlic powder and cook for another 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
4. Add the tomato puree, allow to heat while mixing it through and then add the filling to the tacos.
1. Roughly mash the avocado with the back of a fork and add in little piles on top of the tacos
2. Sprinkle the chopped red onion on top.
3. Garnish with chopped coriander and a squeeze of lime juice.
A spicy tomato soup with coriander, cumin and chilli. Topped with crispy tortilla pieces and melted Cheezly.
A delicious summer salad grilled VBites Chkn Pieces, roasted garlic and a tahini and French mustard dressing.
A deliciously creamy coconut curry with ground almonds and VBites Chkn Pieces