Serves: 2 Preparation time: 15 mins
- One VBites Beeph Mince
- 6 Mince tacos
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ tsp hot smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp chilli powder
- ¼ tsp of powdered garlic
- ¼ of powdered onion
- 1 tbsp of tomato puree
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- ½ Avocado
- Handful of coriander
- Mexican salsa
- ½ lime for juicing
HEATING THE SHELLS
1. Preheat oven to 180 °C.
2. Place the tacos on a tray and bake in the oven for 2-3 minutes.
MAKING THE FILLING
1. Melt the coconut oil in a large pan over a high heat.
2. Add the mince and stir constantly for 2-3 minutes until the mince starts to seal
3. Mix in the spices, onion and garlic powder and cook for another 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
4. Add the tomato puree, allow to heat while mixing it through and then add the filling to the tacos.
1. Roughly mash the avocado with the back of a fork and add in little piles on top of the tacos
2. Sprinkle the chopped red onion on top.
3. Garnish with chopped coriander and a squeeze of lime juice.
Fluffy American style egg-free and dairy free pancakes topped with VBites Maple-Cured Rashers and laden with sweet sticky maple syrup.
Tender VBites Chkn Pieces simmered in a rich, Asian miso broth with rice noodles chickpeas and crunchy beanshoots.
A rich, heart soup with creamy blended chickpeas and spicy VBites Meat-Free Vorizo Cubes.