Beeph Bok Choy Stir Fry
Serves: 2-4 Preparation time: 20 mins
- 1 packet of VBites Beeph Pieces
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ tsp garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp ginger (finely diced)
- ½ head of mustard greens sliced ¼ inch width
- 2 medium or 4 small bok choy cut at the root end and leaves separated
- ½ small head of watercress roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp classic sake
- 1 tbsp dry sherry
- ½ tbsp rice wine vinegar
- ½ tbsp soy sauce
1. Gather and prep all of your ingredients and tools before cooking.
2. Melt 1 tsp of coconut oil in a wok pan.
3. Gently fry ginger and garlic for 1 min.
4. Add mustard greens, bok choy, and watercress.
5. Once wilted, add sherry, sake, rice wine vinegar and soy
sauce. Cook for 2 mins.
6. Finely slice and warm through VBites Beeph Pieces and add to the stir-fry.
7. Serve immediately, with rice.
Fluffy American style egg-free and dairy free pancakes topped with VBites Maple-Cured Rashers and laden with sweet sticky maple syrup.
Tender VBites Chkn Pieces simmered in a rich, Asian miso broth with rice noodles chickpeas and crunchy beanshoots.
Meat-free mince tacos, topped with spicy salsa, fresh avocado guacamole, chopped coriander and lime juice.