Beef Style Ragout
Serves: 2 Preparation time: 40 mins
- 1 packet of VBites Beef Style Pieces
- 1 cup chopped onions (around 3 small or 2 medium white onions)
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 standard can plum tomatoes, drained and chopped, juice reserved
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- 1 large courgette/zucchini, chopped
- ½ cup chopped carrots (about 2 small carrots)
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground pepper (optional)
- 1 tsp of oregano to taste
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
2. Stir in juice from tomatoes; cook 1 minute. Add tomatoes, bell pepper, courgette/zucchini, carrots, tomato paste, oregano, salt and pepper.
3. Bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 25 to 30 minutes.
4. Add the soya beef and warm through the sauce for 1 minute and serve.
5. Add more seasoning if necessary.
Tender VBites Chicken Style Pieces simmered in a rich, Asian miso broth with rice noodles chickpeas and crunchy beanshoots
Meat-free mince tacos, topped with spicy salsa, fresh avocado guacamole, chopped coriander and lime juice
Crispy VBites Chicken style pieces glazed in a sticky sweet and savory sauce with a strong kick of smoky ‘gochujang’ chilli paste.