Beef Style Bok Choy Stir Fry
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ tsp garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp ginger (finely diced)
- ½ head of mustard greens sliced ¼ inch width
- 2 medium or 4 small bok choy cut at the root end and leaves separated
- 1 pack of Redwood/VBites gluten free burgers
- ½ small head of watercress roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp classic sake
- 1 tbsp dry sherry
- ½ tbsp rice wine vinegar
- ½ tbsp soy sauce
1. Gather and prep all of your ingredients and tools before cooking.
2. Melt 1 tsp of coconut oil in a wok pan.
3. Gently fry ginger and garlic for 1 min.
4. Add mustard greens, bok choy, and watercress.
5. Once wilted, add sherry, sake, rice wine vinegar and soy
sauce. Cook for 2 mins.
6. Finely slice and warm through VBites Beef Style Pieces and add to the stir-fry.
7. Serve immediately, with rice
Meat-free mince tacos, topped with spicy salsa, fresh avocado guacamole, chopped coriander and lime juiceread more
A quick and easy panini recipe, packed with melted VBites Red Cheddar Style Cheezly and spicy Pepperoni Style Slices.read more
A quick and easy recipe with delicious tuna style pate mixed with mayo, cucumber, and onion served with fluffy baked potatoes.read more
Creamy cheese style macaroni with roasted broccoli florets.read more
A delicious stir fry with seared VBites Pork Style Pieces, vegetables, and noodles. All cooked in a sweet ginger sauce.read more
Crispy VBites Chicken style pieces glazed in a sticky sweet and savory sauce with a strong kick of smoky ‘gochujang’ chilli paste.read more