Beef Style Bok Choy Stir Fry
Serves: 2-4 Preparation time: 20 mins
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ tsp garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp ginger (finely diced)
- ½ head of mustard greens sliced ¼ inch width
- 2 medium or 4 small bok choy cut at the root end and leaves separated
- 1 pack of Redwood/VBites gluten free burgers
- ½ small head of watercress roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp classic sake
- 1 tbsp dry sherry
- ½ tbsp rice wine vinegar
- ½ tbsp soy sauce
2. Melt 1 tsp of coconut oil in a wok pan.
3. Gently fry ginger and garlic for 1 min.
4. Add mustard greens, bok choy, and watercress.
5. Once wilted, add sherry, sake, rice wine vinegar and soy
sauce. Cook for 2 mins.
6. Finely slice and warm through VBites Beef Style Pieces and add to the stir-fry.
7. Serve immediately, with rice
A classic coconut cream curry infused with rich flavours of lemongrass and Thai basil.
A plant-based take on the classic French Ragout. VBites Beef Style Pieces stewed with vegetables and spices in a rich tomato sauce.
A deliciously creamy coconut curry with ground almonds an VBites Chicken Style Pieces