Baked Sweet Potato with Chorizo and CheezlyDelicious recipes from The Pioneers of Plant-Based Food
Baked Sweet Potato with Chorizo Style Chunks and Cheezly
- Two Large Sweet Potatoes
- 1 Pack of VBites Chorizo-Style Pieces
- 1 block of VBites Mozzarella-Style Cheezly
- Preheat oven to gas mark 6 (200c).
- Prick the sweet potatoes with a fork and place on a baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes until soft.
- Grate the Cheezly Mozzarella into a bowl and mix with the Chorizo.
- Carefully open the potatoes with a knife and fill them with the mix.
- Place back in the oven for another 5 minutes, or until the Cheezly has melted.
Serve with salad.
A hearty winter stew packed leeks and chicken style pieces and served with hand made cheezy vegetable dumplingsread more
A rich, heart soup with creamy blended chickpeas and spicy VBites Meat-Free Chorizo Style Chunksread more
Meat-free mince tacos, topped with spicy salsa, fresh avocado guacamole, chopped coriander and lime juiceread more
Meat-free mince cooked into a rich sauce with tomatoes and red wine and stirred into spaghetti before serving.read more
A quick and easy panini recipe, packed with melted VBites Red Cheddar Style Cheezly and spicy Pepperoni Style Slices.read more
Roasted aubergine and beefstake tomato layered with mozzarella style Cheezly. Served on a bed of red sauce and topped with homemade pesto.read more