Baked Sweet Potato with Chorizo and CheezlyDelicious recipes from The Pioneers of Plant-Based Food
Baked Sweet Potato with Chorizo Style Chunks and Cheezly
- Two Large Sweet Potatoes
- 1 Pack of VBites Chorizo-Style Pieces
- 1 block of VBites Mozzarella-Style Cheezly
- Preheat oven to gas mark 6 (200c).
- Prick the sweet potatoes with a fork and place on a baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes until soft.
- Grate the Cheezly Mozzarella into a bowl and mix with the Chorizo.
- Carefully open the potatoes with a knife and fill them with the mix.
- Place back in the oven for another 5 minutes, or until the Cheezly has melted.
Serve with salad.
The Shepherd’s pie, a timeless classic whatever the weather. Meat-free mince simmered with garden vegetables in gravy and topped with creamed potato, crisped to perfection.read more
Carbonara style spaghetti with VBites rasher slices and creamy melted cheezlyread more
A hearty winter stew packed leeks and chicken style pieces and served with hand made cheezy vegetable dumplingsread more
A rich, heart soup with creamy blended chickpeas and spicy VBites Meat-Free Chorizo Style Chunksread more
Meat-free mince tacos, topped with spicy salsa, fresh avocado guacamole, chopped coriander and lime juiceread more
Meat-free mince cooked into a rich sauce with tomatoes and red wine and stirred into spaghetti before serving.read more