Baked Sweet Potato with Chorizo and CheezlyDelicious recipes from The Pioneers of Plant-Based Food
Baked Sweet Potato with Chorizo Style Chunks and Cheezly
- Two Large Sweet Potatoes
- 1 Pack of VBites Chorizo-Style Pieces
- 1 block of VBites Mozzarella-Style Cheezly
- Preheat oven to gas mark 6 (200c).
- Prick the sweet potatoes with a fork and place on a baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes until soft.
- Grate the Cheezly Mozzarella into a bowl and mix with the Chorizo.
- Carefully open the potatoes with a knife and fill them with the mix.
- Place back in the oven for another 5 minutes, or until the Cheezly has melted.
Serve with salad.
We love to see how creative people get with our #VBites food. Bethany's Vegan Kitchen made this creative nachos pizza using our VBites ham pieces. Bethany said: Why choose between pizza and nachos when you can have both! Sort of. Really easy and quick to whip up, this...read more
Ingredients Filling: 250 ml vegetable stock 3 packs chicken style pieces 75g/3oz vegan margarine • 2 leeks trimmed and cut into slices • 2 garlic cloves crushed • 50g/2oz plain flour • 200ml/7fl oz diary free milk • 2–3 tbs white wine (optional) • 150ml/3fl oz soya...read more
Instructions • 300g VBites Duck Pieces • 2 teaspoons garlic powder • 2 1/2 teaspoons paprika • 1 teaspoon ground black pepper • 1 teaspoon onion powder• 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper • 1 1/4 teaspoons dried oregano • 1 1/4 teaspoons dried thyme • 1/2 teaspoon red pepper...read more
Ingredients ▪ 300g vBites chicken ▪ for marinade ▪ 1/2cup yogurt I used alpro coconut ▪ 2 tbsp ginger paste ▪ 2 tbsp garlic paste ▪ 1/2 tsp white pepper powder ▪ 1/2 tsp cumin powder ▪ 1/2 tsp red chilli powder ▪ 1/2 tsp turmeric powder ▪ 4 tbsp lemon juice ▪ salt, to...read more
The Shepherd’s pie, a timeless classic whatever the weather. Meat-free mince simmered with garden vegetables in gravy and topped with creamed potato, crisped to perfection.read more
Carbonara style spaghetti with VBites rasher slices and creamy melted cheezlyread more